iOS, the operating system of Apple, has two backup security options powerful: iCloud and iTunes. Its operation is effortless and safe since it saves absolutely everything you have on your mobile and allows you to recover it at any time.
The fastest is to use iTunes. To do this, you have to download the software from the apple website, install it on your computer and log in with your Apple ID (which must be the same one that you have configured on the iPhone). When you have it installed and configured, follow these steps:
- Connect iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- If this is the first time you do it, a screen will appear on the iPhone in which it will ask you if you want to trust the computer. Select “Yes.”
- You will see that in iTunes, an icon with the mobile’s shape will have appeared in the upper left corner. Click on it.
- Here, you can see all the information about your device. Access “Summary.”
- In the ” Backup copies” section, check the box “This computer” and press the blue button “Make a copy now.”
- If you want, you can encrypt the backup security password to give you an extra layer of security. You must remember that password because if you forget it, you will not reinstall it.
When you press the button, iTunes will back security to absolutely everything you have on your iPhone, from the photos and conversations on WhatsApp to applications, photos, videos, and messages. All are kept safe and will remain in the backup security. It will take more or less, depending on the number of files you have. When you want to retrieve it, repeat the steps above, and were before you chose “Backing up now,” select “Restore backed security. ” before you carry out how to unlock a cricket phone is done, it is necessary to back it up